Heating and infection control are essentials in every agricultural building and facility like greenhouse, barn, store, storages and more.
With rising energy prices and easy disinfecting surfaces requirements, insulated composite panels are always at the top of the option list.
There always appears to be a demand for ways to make buildings as energy efficient as possible.
I-C-P panels have many advantages, which makes them an excellent candidate for agriculture industry:
• Very simple to install yet highly effective
• Resist nearly all disinfecting chemicals
• Perfect choice to build fully insulated low maintenance wall and roofing systems
• UV resistance
• Energy efficient
• Retain heat in the colder months and prevent it escaping
• Reduces the heat intake in warmer months
• The temperature will be more likely to remain steady all year round, allowing all contents inside of the building stay thermally protected
We manufacture panels in any length and the Insulation core thicknesses can range from ½” (12 mm) to 4” (100 mm).