Utilizing thermoplastic procedure rather than bonded with an adhesive form, a homogeneous, strongly fused thermos-formable sandwich panel. The PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) core used in our Sandwich panels is entirely manufactured in Canada from recycled plastics. This feature makes ICP composite panels fully recyclable due to the fact that no resin is being used during their production.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) core sandwich panels are compatible with many common types of adhesives and glues.
To see our price lists, click here
To get a quote, click here
For more information, please contact us
Some significant advantages of I-C-P PET core sandwich panels are:
• Lightweight structural component
• Extremely high impact resistance
• High water resistance
• Hold screws tightly
• Accepts a wide range of adhesives
• Does not rust, corrode, mould or mildew
• Thickness of the core could be from 10 mm (3/8″) to 100mm (4″) thick, and various skin combinations for a specific application are possible.
• Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable
• High compression and shear strength
• Good Thermal insulation (R=4.5/in)
• UV resistance
• High acoustic insulation