I-C-P thermoplastic continuous products could be used widely in transport sector. The thermally fused composite panels are ultralight, tough, anti-corrosion, impact and UV resistance products.
I-C-P panels are made of light weight cores fused thermally to high strength high content fiberglass skins (face sheets).
Due to lighter weight of I-C-P products compare to standard Sheetmetal and plywood, using I-C-P products in any part of truck or associated parts will result in lower fuel consumption as well as an extra loading capacity that could generate more revenue.
I-C-P panels are designed to maximize performance and minimize weight. By configuring skin thicknesses and number of layers in combination with core thickness and material, I-C-P fabricate the right product that matches customer requirements and performances. I-C-P products make it possible to bring a new life to old trailers.
Some of main benefits of using I-C-P products are:
• Superior strength to weight ratio
• Very high impact resistance
• UV, Chemical and moisture resistance
• Best choice of variety applications in truck body and associated parts
• Longer lifetime cycle that is not comparable to other ordinary materials like wood or metals
• Considerably better life-cycle costs than other materials
• Does not rust, corrode, mould and mildew
• Excellent in extremes of temperature, does not crack in cold temperature.